Thursday, March 28, 2013

Because I was bored...

Hey there I'm Holly! Yes, I am from the South and the great state of Texas...


 Now that's out of the way let me tell you a little about myself and why I decided to do this blog. I am an avid party planner (by self proclamation), a new mom to a GORGEOUS little boy, and completely clueless about cooking, beauty, and crafting!! So that brought me to the most addicting website called Pinterest. I found it absolutely mystifying that I could "pin" things for hours on end and hope that one day I would remember to attempt it. After I stopped working to have my son, I was...well...BORED. I know what you're thinking, "you have a newborn so how could you possibly be bored." My answer....NAPS! He sleeps, I pin. Soooo.... that brings me to the idea of the century. I've pinned hundreds of things from recipes to my dream closet of outfits to what I think could potentially be do-able crafts and the newest addition of baby stuff. One day I sat down and said to myself, "I could totally make that!" So I started crafting, cooking, and beautifying and I thought I would put those "easy" pins to the test and try them out for myself. I have so many favorite pins and products that I just have to share! My attempts at cooking, crafting, and all of my favorite products will be documented along the way! If I love it and it works for me, why not share the wealth with my friends?!

In addition to my many Pinterest thoughts, I'm a recent first time mom and have come across some real winners and losers of products when it comes to making mine and dear son's life easier! I will give my helpful new mom tips (as I learn along the way) because it seems that my facebook news feed is now covered with baby fever!! Yay for babies!!

Let the fun begin and I'm always ready to hear what you guys think about anything that I...well...attempt! Hope this is helpful and ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment